Dextrose 500ml Pouch
An intravenous infusion of dextrose for the treatment of acetonaemia (ketosis) in cattle
For the treatment of acetonaemia (ketosis) in cattle
Dosage and administration
- Administer via intravenous infusion.
- Dosage (cattle): Small Cows 350ml, Large Cows 500ml
- The dose may be repeated 2 or 3 times in 24 hours if deemed necessary.
- Discard un-used portion.
Store below 30 degrees (room temperature) Protect from light.
- Milk: Nil
- Meat: Nil
Warnings and contraindications
- Use of this product intravenously may be hazardous to the animal and to advice from a registered veterinary surgeon should be sought.
- Caution: Avoid carcass damage.