Minbal 4-in-1 500ml Pouch
An intravenous infusion of minerals and glucose for the treatment of Milk Fever, Grass Tetany and associated metabolic conditions in Cattle and Sheep
- Calcium (as Ca Gluconate) g/500mL 13.8 g/L 27.5*
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Hypophosphite) g/500mL 2.4 g/L 4.7
- Phosphorus (as Hypophosphite) g/500mL 6.1 g/L 12.2
- Also contains Glucose g/500mL 90.8 g/L 182.0
- *Equivalent to 330g/L Calcium Borogluconate
For the treatment of Milk Fever, Grass Tetany and other associated metabolic conditions.
Dosage and administration
- Administer via IV infusion
- Dose (cattle): Small Cows 350ml, Heavier Cows 350ml-700ml
Store below 30 degrees (room temperature). Protect from light.
- Milk: Nil
- Meat: Nil
Warnings and contraindications
- Use of this product intravenously may be hazardous to the animal and to advice from a registered veterinary surgeon should be sought.
- Avoid carcass damage.