Pestigard Vaccine (Various Sizes)
Pestigard® is the first vaccine for the prevention of Bovine Viral Diarrhoea Virus (BVDV), otherwise known as Bovine Pestivirus in cattle in Australia.
For the active immunisation of cattle against BVDV and to reduce reproductive losses due to BVDV.
- BVDV is a widespread disease throughout Australian cattle herds causing significant productivity loss by affecting the reproductive performance of the herd or increasing susceptibility to other common diseases.
- The introduction of a Pestigard® vaccination program will reduce reproductive loss caused by BVDV. Pestigard® will also stimulate active immunity against BVDV which will assist in the reduction of losses associated with the Bovine Respiratory Disease (BRD) complex and other clinical diseases where BVDV is implicated.
- A Pestigard® vaccination program can be conveniently integrated into existing management practices.
- Dose rate 2mL
- Pack Size 100mL - 50 doses
- Pack Size 250mL - 125 doses