The only Campylobacter vaccine for sheep
- Campylobacter is causing lower lambing percentages across Australia.1,2
- Extensive blood sampling can confirm two thirds of farms tested are affected by C. fetus fetus - the main abortion causing strain.2
- Reports from the MLA and other sources show lamb losses from Campylobacter average 9%2,3,4
- Ovilis Campyvax aids in the control of reproductive losses due to Campylobacter infections in sheep
- Campylobacter is a bacterial infection affecting ewes in late pregnancy and can result in significant loss of lambs between scanning and marking.
- Campylobacter can cause abortions, still births and the birth of weak non-viable lambs.
2mL subcutaneous injection Unvaccinated ewes: 2 injections pre-joining a minimum 3 weeks apart. Previously vaccinated ewes: Annual booster before joining